Dream of larger, engaged newsletter lists?
You may already add incentive to joining your newsletter list (save 10%, download a whitepaper, etc), but if you want to really boost your email susbscribers; one of the most effective ways is to use contests, sweepstakes and giveaways.
The Newsletter entry works by offering the chance to win something in exchange for signing up for your newsletter.
We take care of all the details for you, including double opt-in and the export process to MailChimp, Aweber, iContact, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor.
Listed below are the five easy steps to have Rewards Fuel automatically add new subscribers to your MailChimp list. Get started today and grow your newsletter list.
What could make new subscribers even better?
- Sign in and go to the create a contest page. When you get the area you can add entry methods, choose newsletter entry.
- Click on export options, choose MailChimp and then click “Connect your MailChimp account.”
3. Authorize Rewards Fuel to your MailChimp account.
4. You should now see your MailChimp lists available, choose the lists you wish to export to.
5. Fill in the rest of the details for Newsletter entry and you’re done.
When contestants complete the entry they will be automatically added to your MailChimp lists.
This is what it looks like to your audience (please note: you can customize almost everything about it including language, colors, and fonts).Contest powered by Rewards Fuel