Calling all Etsy Users! We’ve added 2 new contest entry methods just for you!
Combine this with a few other strategic entry methods and you’ve got a solid contest strategy to drive traffic to your store and boost your sales.
- Discover who your followers are: Our in-depth statistics package will show you who entered your contest allowing you to create highly focused re-targeting marketing campaigns. Stats include age, gender, location, device used, Klout score and more.
- Collaborate with Influencers: As mentioned above, your statistics package will show you which influencers have entered your contest (measured by Klout) so you can connect on future campaigns.
- Grow your Social Media: You can choose from 21 different entry methods that will help promote your Etsy contest and grow your Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, and YouTube.
How to add this to your contest:
Follow the directions on this video until you reach the ‘Add more entry methods’ step…
Add ‘Favorite on Etsy and visit our Etsy shop’ in the entry methods section.
Next you’ll see the following screen appear…
- Add your Etsy store URL
- Add a description
- Next add entry points
Add more entry methods (if you choose) plus the details of your prize and that’s it! You’re ready to launch your contest and drive traffic to your Etsy store.
Need a hand setting up your contest or short on time? No problem, we’ll help set-up your first contest for you free of charge, just email Rochelle@RewardsFuel.com.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 20 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below, or by email at Info@RewardsFuel.com.
Need some contest inspiration? Check out what our clients are saying about us on WordPress.