Ready to boost your business with contests? Great – let’s get you started!
If this is your first visit to our site, please take a look at the contest packages available and sign- up to get started.
Once that is complete, you’re ready to create a contest.
You have the option of using our hosted contest page or you can embed your contest on your WordPress website – please take a moment to install our WordPress plugin.
Next, you’re ready to create your contest:
This quick tutorial goes over how to add just a few entry methods but you can combine as many as you like into your contest:
- Facebook Like entry
- RSVP entry
- Visit entry
- Effortless entry
- Viral Share entry
- Youtube Subscribe entry
- Watch Youtube video entry
- Follow on Spotify
- Instagram Follow entry
- Instagram #Tag entry
- Twitter Follow entry
- Retweet entry
- Reply entry
- Newsletter entry
- List keeper entry
- WordPress Comment entry
- Form entry
- Question entry
- Follow on Snapchat
- Favorite on Etsy
- Shopify review entry
- Visit our Etsy Shop
- Install our app
- Take action entry
- Zapier entry
How’s it going? If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll create your contest for you free of charge.
Also our blog has tons of great tips and tricks including how to add multiple winners to your contest, publish your contest to Facebook tabs, or how you can send out invitations to your giveaway as well.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 20 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.