Newsletter subscribers are important- next to sales it’s quite often the most important priority for a business.
Many of us have used forms of incentive to help grow our lists. We commonly see calls to action like “Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon“. It makes sense to add incentive to gaining new subscribers, but does it always have to be coupons or savings? Aren’t we training our customers to wait for a discount if we dangle savings as an incentive?
“Now you can use contests by Rewards Fuel as incentive to join your newsletter”
Not only will you benefit from product sampling, but by adding additional entry methods to your contest you can boost your social media channels, promote your brand, and gather vital follower statistics that you can use for retargeting campaigns in the future.
Setting up Newsletter Entry is simple, just fill in the name of your newsletter list, describe your contest prize and give it a few entry points as an incentive.
Not sure how many entry points to add? Think of it as rating your newsletter business on a priority scale 1-10. 1 being not as important vs 10 being high priority.
How do I get the emails?
When you create the entry method you can choose to set-up automatic export to one of our newsletter integration partners (MailChimp, Aweber, Icontact, Vertical Response, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor) or export all of your subscribers to a CSV file which can easily be imported into almost any email program.
Are the emails verified?
Yes! We double opt-in all emails as an entry into the contest. This means you can legally email everyone on your list knowing they are legitimate email addresses that the contestant has confirmed by clicking on a confirmation email.
What does it look like?
Contests are totally flexible with the ability to add or remove elements, and to easily change colors or fonts. Below is a quick demonstration that includes newsletter entry.
- Combine Entry Methods: You have 20 different entry methods to choose from.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us an email at info@RewardsFuel.com.
Ps- Short on time or need a hand setting up your first contest? We’ll help create it for you, free of charge.