You’ve always been able to automate winner picking at the end of your Rewards Fuel contest, but now you can allow multiple contestants to win your contest prizes.
Yes – more winners, means more happy followers, more of your product in people’s hands, more engagement, more traffic, more social media followers, more newsletter sign-ups and the list goes on…
- Choose winners (one or multiple) at the end of your contest, and/or during your contest.
- Choose winners (one or multiple) once a day, once a week or any schedule you choose.
- Allow contestants to win once or multiple times.
- When a winner(s) is chosen, you will receive an email with the winner(s) details as well as a special link you’ll use to quickly notify your winner(s) that they’ve won a prize.
- You can quickly modify the winner(s) notification email or stick to the Rewards Fuel default.
- Create more engagement with your audience by offering multiple chances to win.
- More prizes means more opportunities to collaborate with like-minded brands.
- Using Rewards Fuel random winner picker ensures your contest remains fair and impartial.
- Collaborate: Make that prize bigger and better! Plus benefit from the extra exposure you’ll receive through your partners. Check out this great case study to get inspired.
- Influencer marketing: If you’ve run a Rewards Fuel contest previously and you have a Promoter or Promoter Pro package you’ll have access to in-depth contestant statistics including age, gender, location, device used and Klout score. Consider reaching out to the influencers that have entered your previous contest(s) to arrange a collaboration.
- Video marketing: Our #hashtag contests for Instagram will create user generated video and photo content for your website.
- Promote it: 19 contest websites who will promote your contest.
- Viral Share Entry: Be sure to add this powerful entry method into your contest.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Shoot us an email at info@RewardsFuel.com.